On the most significant day of your life, looking and feeling magnificent is an absolute requirement. There are people to see, pictures to take, and of course it’s the first day your spouse will be able to call you his wife! It’s more than just looking great; it’s feeling great at those exceptional moments that really matters.
In order to accomplish this level of utmost bridal beauty, it’s important to organize. So, check out these top ten tips by experts to ensure your magical day is the one you’ve always hoped for!
1. Make sure you do a hair and makeup trial before your big day to guarantee that everyone is prepared, and you look exactly as you imagined. You don’t want last minute surprises tarnishing your special day.
2. Two days prior to saying “I do,” make sure you exfoliate your skin to eliminate any rough patches. You want to have a smooth base for your makeup artist to work on.
3. Moisturize and hydrate to conserve a healthy glow. Using a water bottle with a squeeze top helps you drink much more water, much more often.
4. Don’t wash your hair the day of your wedding! Clean hair will not style easily and tends to slip and fall. Wash a day prior to conserve your hair’s oils and spot use dry shampoo if you have too much oil.
5. Eat very sensibly. A trivial and healthy diet will keep you feeling strong and happy. Stay away from starchy food as much as possible, and keep in mind that if it’s crunchy it’s bad for you (unless it’s a fresh vegetable or fruit). Also, avoid sodium so you don’t swell up. When you feel good, you look good!
6. Select individual eye lash extensions. Your eyes will really open up and they’ll last through your honeymoon.
7. Get a mani-pedi! Fingers should always look your best, especially when he puts a ring on it. Don’t forget the pedicure! No one wants ugly toes on your beach honeymoon.
8. Avoid the sun. If you want healthy luminosity, opt for a spray tan or bronzing cream. You will get all the paybacks of the sun without the dry skin.
9. Be sure to get enough sleep. If anxiety keeps you awake, though, and your eyes are puffy, a slice of a COLD cucumber on each eye while relaxing for at least fifteen minutes will help. Cucumbers have powerful antioxidants and flavonoids that lessen puffiness.
10. Don’t forget to SMILE! You’re never fully dressed without one. If you smoke, drink coffee and/or red wine on a consistent basis, over the counter whitening strips do miracles for your teeth.